(Information notice on the processing of personal data in accordance with Art. 13 of EU Regulation 679/2016)
- is considered applicable to the website www.airtimexchange.com, and to the section thereof dedicated to Investors (hereinafter: “Website”);
- constitutes an integral part of the Website and of the services we offer;
- is issued in accordance with the Regulation, for anyone interacting with the web services of the Website;
The processing of your personal data shall be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency, limitation of the aims and storage, minimization and exactness, integrity and confidentiality, and the principle of accountability in accordance with Art. 5 of the Regulation. Your personal data shall therefore be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the Regulation and the confidentiality obligations envisaged therein.
Processing of personal data means any operation or set of operations, performed with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data such as the collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or amendment, extraction, consultation, use, communication through transmission, disclosure or any other form of provision, comparison or interconnection, limitation, deletion or destruction.
a. Navigation data
1. DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller is Airtime Technologies Limited, having its registered office at 2 Dublin Landings North Dock, North Wall Quay – Dublin 1 – Ireland, VAT no. IE 3495073WH.
2. PERSONAL DATA SUBJECT TO PROCESSING
We would like to inform you that the personal data subject to processing may comprise name, surname, job title, e-email address, phone number, Skype address and/or Microsoft Teams address (hereinafter “Personal Data”).
3. PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING
Your Personal Data shall be processed in order to contact you with regard to evaluating the feasibility of future collaborations between Airtime and you.
Specific security measures are observed in order to prevent the loss of data, illicit use or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
4. LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING AND NATURE OF THE PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA
The legal basis for the processing of Personal Data for the purpose specified above is Art. 6(1)(b) of Regulation ([…]processing is necessary […] in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract). The provision of Personal Data for the above purpose is optional, but any failure to provide Personal Data could imply the impossibility for Airtime to contact you again and evaluate possible collaborations with you.
5. RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
5.1. Subjects who typically act as data processors in accordance with Article 28 of Regulation, i.e., subjects that cooperate with the Data Controller for pursuing the above aims, including subjects appointed to perform technical maintenance activities;
5.2. Subjects, bodies or authorities to whom it is compulsory to communicate your Personal Data on the basis of legal provisions or orders of the authorities;
5.3. Persons authorized by the Data Controller, in accordance with Article 29 of Regulation, to process the Personal Data necessary for performing activities strictly connected with the provision of services, who have committed to confidentiality or who have a suitable legal confidentiality obligation.
5.4 Third parties involved with Airtime in transactions related to corporate mergers, reorganizations, acquisitions, joint ventures, etc.
The updated list of subjects who could process your Personal Data as processors is available by sending a written request to the Data Controller to the addresses indicated in the “Contacts” section of this information notice.
6. TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA
7. STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
8. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
In accordance with Art. 15 and following of Regulation, you have the right at any time to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence of processing activities involving your Personal Data and to access thereto (Art. 15 of Regulation);
- rectify your Personal Data, if inaccurate (Art. 16 of Regulation);
- request the deletion of your Personal Data (Art. 17 of Regulation) or the restriction of their processing (Art. 18 of Regulation);
- obtain in a structured format, of common use and legible by an automatic device, your Personal Data , and to transmit those Personal Data to another data controller (Art. 20 of Regulation);
- object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your Personal Data where such processing is based on the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller or by a third party, or on the necessity to perform a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Data Controller.
In any case, you always have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent control authority (Data Protection Authority) in accordance with Art. 77 of Regulation.
To exercise the above rights or for any other request, you can write to the Data Controller at [email protected], preferably entering in the subject of the communication “request to exercise privacy rights”.